- Acute Type B Aortic Dissection: Surgical Therapy. (2002)
- Subtypes of Acute Dissections. (1999)
- Subtypes of Acute Aortic Dissection. (1994)
- Treatment of Acute Aortic Arch Dissection. (1993)
- Intraluminal Graft Repair of Ascending Arch, Descending and Thoracoabdominal Aortic Segments For Dissection and Aneurysmal Disease: Long Term follow-up. (1991)
- Urgent operation for acute transverse aortic arch dissection (1989)
- Acute dissections of the aorta. Current surgical treatment. (1985)
Named in New York Magazine's list of Top Doctors, Dr. Lansman is a Professor of Surgery at the New York Medical College and Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery at the Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, New York. Special interests include ventricular assist devices, heart transplantation surgery, surgery for heart failure, mitral valve repair and aortic dissection surgery.